Swimming – Kemp Fry Invitational (Halifax, NS – Hosted by Dalhousie)
Day 1 – Friday, November 17th
On the first day of Dalhousie's Kemp-Fry Invitational Swim Meet, nine AUS swimmers met U SPORTS championship qualifying times, including two Sea-Hawks.
Memorial's Charli LeBlanc and Jasmine Foran posted U SPORTS qualifying times in the women's 50m backstroke and breaststroke (respectively) preliminaries, advancing with the top times in each of their events.
Day 2 – Saturday, November 18th
Memorial's swimmers had three wins on the night, with Charli LeBlanc winning both the 50m backstroke (new Provincial record) and 50m freestyle (new Provincial record) events in U SPORTS qualifying times. Jasmine Foran got the third win for the Sea-Hawks, taking the 100m breaststroke (new Provincial record) and hitting her U SPORTS mark.
Other Sea-Hawks Results:
- Raquel Morgan won silver in 100m Breaststroke
- Ryan George won bronze in the 50m Backstroke
- Sam Leawood placed 4th in the 100m Freestyle.
- Allison Somers took 4th in 100m Fly.
- The team participated in an exhibition 200m Medley Relay against Dalhousie and led the way until the last 5 meters. This time broke a 7 year old Provincial record by 5 seconds
- 400m Freestyle relay Women - 3rd Place
- 400m Freestyle relay Men - 3rd Place (New Provincial Record)
Day 3 – Sunday, November 19th
Memorial's Jasmine Foran won both the 50m and 200m breaststroke events, qualifying for the national championships in the process. Charli LeBlanc won the 100m backstroke event and was second in the 100m freestyle. She posted U SPORTS qualifying times in both events.
1. Dalhousie 1114
2. Acadia 544
3. Memorial 471
4. Mount Allison 359
5. UNB 250
1. Dalhousie 981.5
2. Acadia 772.5
3. Memorial 467.5
4. Mount Allison 242.5
5. UNB 208